Standard support services (Free of charge):
Provided free of charge, these services aim to offer a generic technical help-desk to the customers for Infineon RADAR related topics, which include the radar frequency bands at 24 GHz, 60 GHz and 77/79 GHz.
48-hrs response time (at normal working hours) to the customer by email and/or phone to IMST/
- Infineon RADAR related inquiries.
- Project requirements
- RF and baseband feasibility analysis
- Antenna consultation
- Radar signal processing possibilities
- Interfaces, communication and documentation guidance
Trainings and consultancy:
Introductory trainings on various radar topics. Typical duration is 0.5 – 3 hours, online or at IMST.
- Radar basics in theory
- Radar basics in practice with Developer-Kit(s)
- Radar measurements
- Basics in signal processing
Premium development services:
These are based on specific agreements between a customer and IMST. The technical focus is at these radar frequency bands 24 GHz, 60 GHz and 77/79 GHz and covers antennas, frontends, signal processing, digital interfaces, firmware, developer kit GUI software and measurement services. All RF circuit and antenna designs will be made with EMPIRETM-XPU, a real simulation tool
- System Design
- Radar Frontend Develop
- Antenna Develop
- Design of specific Data Interface
- Implementation of Digital Signal Processing
- Characterization of Radar Parameter